MedWin Publishers strongly believe that every member of the editorial board plays an important role in sustaining the standards in Open Access Publishing.
Guidelines and Responsibilities:
- EB members should contribute to Journal development and management through generous relationship with each other.
- EB members should ensure a proficient peer review process under eminent reviewers and they should be careful to maintain confidentiality throughout the process.
- EB members should ensure the protection of individual data and maintain confidentiality and are responsible for assuring the integrity in the published work.
- EB members can review the submitted manuscripts at their feasible time only and if time does not allow for reviewing the manuscript, EB members can suggest other reviewers.
- Manuscripts may be assigned to two or three key reviewers in related research field, selection of reviewers are completely depended on the editor of a particular journal.
- The ultimate decision regarding acceptance, modification and rejection of a manuscript rests only with the editor. He/She should cross check the content quality, writing style and construction, grammar, spellings, data presentation and organization prior to take the final decision.
- All the EB members are welcome to submit their valuable manuscripts at their feasible time.
- EB membersshould monitor the reviews to comprise clear suggestions and honest corrections that reflect amiability rather than unfair language or offensive criticism.
- Should encourage submission of quality articles by writing Editorials on the Journal's performance.
- Should ensure that the manuscript is neither plagiarized nor published elsewhere. If the paper found plagiarized or infringed, the EB members has the right to reject the article straight away.
- Should supervise and support the publisher in handling complaints and appeals, responding genuinely to ethical problems regarding publication of any duplicate or fraudulent work.
We categorically divide EB members based on experience, contributions towards journal.
Editor-in-chief should take the whole responsibility for journal reputation and entire content of the journal and peer review process.
Active member of journal Editorial board member and who supports the journal by providing suggestions will be added to Advisory board members.
Editor stimulates the quality of a publication. MedWin Publishers welcomes professors, researchers, scientists and medical practitioners who are interested in serving as volunteer editors.
The Associate Editor has to support the Editor in guaranteeing the quality of content found in Journal and communicating its vision for the journal to authors, Editorial Board members, readers, and publisher. Associate Editor should be attentive with the policies of the Journal and publisher, Author guidelines, Editor Guidelines and Reviewer guidelines.